FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL WE ASK THAT THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE OBSERSVED
- Check-in Registration Required
- All trash must be place in dumpsters provided.
- No Refunds
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- Pets: Pets must be on a leash at all times, not tied to a tree. All campers are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. No pets allowed on the beach or swim area. NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED!!!
- Quiet time: 11pm - 7 am
- Speed limit is 10 mph
- Campfires: In burn rings ONLY!
- No fireworks allowed unless park has designated time and location.
- No repairing or washing of vehicles.
- Children must be accompanied by or supervised by an adult at all times.
- Bathrooms and Laundry: No washing of dishes nor animals. Please clean for the next person.
- Lake: Only paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes - NO MOTORS.
- No ATV vehicles on grounds except golf carts (Must be registered with office.
Bevier RV Center Golf Cart Policy
Welcome to Bevier RV Center: To ensure a safe and enjoyable weekend, we are asking campers with golf carts to observe these rules:
- Register your golf cart in the front office. (We ask that you place number tag on your unit)
- Only 16 years of age and older can operate a golf cart.
- Only number of passengers that can be securely seated on a golf cart.
- Speed limit is 10 mph during the day and 5 mph at night.
- No golf cart use after 11 pm.
- No driving on Lake Dam except for the purpose of fishing and ONLY during the day.